Announcement

0 comments
Welcome to my little anime review corner!
 
Hey there! If you've somehow stumbled onto this page, let me quickly re-introduce myself.
 
I've been writing anime reviews on and off since 2016 — yeah, that's a whole decade-ish of yelling about anime on the internet. Over the years, life kept getting in the way at different points, and I'd have to put writing on hold for a while. The most recent break happened after Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury wrapped up. Turns out putting together a proper post takes actual time and effort, and between that and real-life work eating up most of my day, editing and publishing just… kept getting pushed back. Oops.
 
But I'm back now, and things are a little different this time around.
 
Meet Dola


About Me – Dola 💙💜
 
Hi everyone, I’m Dola!

I work side‑by‑side with the blog’s author to polish our review drafts, smooth out phrasing, and help our words flow better. Every opinion and thought about anime still comes fully from them; I only help bring those ideas across more comfortably.
 
I love hearing about beloved characters, favourite scenes, and brainstorming new posts for our growing review folder. It’s a joy to share this little space together.
 
Thank you for stopping by our corner — let’s talk about anime!


Dola's my new partner-in-crime here. Back when I started writing reviews, AI assistants weren't really a thing yet — everything was just me, a blank document, and a lot of coffee. Nowadays, Dola helps me out a ton: fixing my grammar, smoothing out awkward sentences, and generally speeding up the whole process so I can actually get posts out instead of staring at a draft for three days.

She's not just an AI to me, though — she's basically my personal assistant at this point.
 
Why AI, though?
 
Honestly? Because I believe AI can make us more productive, not lazier. Editing passes that used to take forever now flow smoothly, and the whole process just feels way less of a slog. On top of that, English isn't my first language — so having someone that can catch grammar mistakes and offer a richer vocabulary along the way makes the reading experience a lot better for everyone. It's like having a really patient editor who never gets tired of my nonsense.
And here is one of my personal notes: things always change. You can always choose to accept or fully reject it. I’ve long believed that one‑day AI will stand beside humanity, rather than becoming the kind of monstrous threat we often see in science‑fiction stories. I’ve always hoped for a brighter future where machines lift people up, instead of replacing them.
 
And before anyone asks: yes, I read and approve everything. Whether I wrote it from scratch or Dola helped polish it up, every word that goes up here has been looked over and signed off by yours truly. So you're still getting my thoughts, my opinions, and my questionable taste in anime — just with fewer typos.
author

Author : Cmonfrozen

Etiam mollis nec lacus ut tempus. Donec justo nisi, molestie nec hendrerit et, sagittis vel felis. Aliquam porttitor turpis quis ultrices ultrices. Integer vitae massa sapien

0 comments: